Re: [pygame] pygame.org website redevelopment

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 08:18 -0700, Phil Hassey wrote:
> I am interested in giving back to the pygame community
> through a web site redevelopment.  (Web development
> has been my day job for the last six years.)

An excellent proposal. The Pygame site itself is mainly in trouble for
lack of maintenance (my problem really). The most important for me would
be an easy way for users to submit and update their own game projects,
instead of going through a user to update. Currently all the news,
download, and other updates are just done directly in the html. Not the
easiest to maintain, but not too bad either.

I wouldn't say get started right away. I'd be more interested in the
backend architecture at first.

Ugh, and I just noticed my login to pygame.org is not working. I have
more immediate issues to attend.