Re: [pygame] pygame for basic nintendo NES games

On, Thu May 11, 2006, Haroon Khalid wrote:

> Thanks I shall do this. Do you think I should grab a python book
> first, read it, then get into pygame, or just go with the
> tutorials. Keep in mind I am still kinda new to programming. I have
> the tiny basic down like branching, loops, variables, and more.

I would say, go with the tutorials first. If you then still like the
language and toolkit, go ahead and buy a book or two (I strongly
recommend the O'Reilly series) to learn more about the odds and ends you
might not discover that easy.

Regards
Marcus