Re: [pygame] pygame for basic nintendo NES games

On, Thu May 11, 2006, Haroon Khalid wrote:

> awesome reply, thanks! The only thing I am little ticked about is
> that, I feel I will have to learn the whole python language before
> diving in game development. Where on PHP I just dived in, as it was a
> language made for the web, where python was made to cover all areas :/

If you go into game development, you mostly will have to unleash the
power of the programming language anyways - and python is really
straightforward and easy to learn. Reading through the pygame
tutorials and the python tutorial at the same time might be a good
option to get into it.

Regards
Marcus