Re: [pygame] pygame for basic nintendo NES games

Thanks I shall do this. Do you think I should grab a python book first, read it, then get into
pygame, or just go with the tutorials. Keep in mind I am still kinda new to programming. I have
the tiny basic down like branching, loops, variables, and more.

http://www.boringdays.com