Re: [pygame] pygame for basic nintendo NES games

awesome reply, thanks! The only thing I am little ticked about is that, I feel I will have to
learn the whole python language before diving in game development. Where on PHP I just dived in,
as it was a language made for the web, where python was made to cover all areas :/

http://www.boringdays.com