Re: [pygame] Speed of mouse position capture

[snip]
I am using a very slow Windows computer and can confirm it is not the CPU/ram/video card. I have included a very simple freehand drawing program stripped from a coloring book program I wrote. It has no problem keeping up with the mouse. Pygame 1.7.1 with defaults.

Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>
really nice.
seems to draw very close to what I want it to. It drew straight lines every once in a while but it was mostly curvy stuff.
props.
-Luke