BUG: mac cursor problem. Re: [pygame] new pygame release comming soon! Get your patches, and bug reports in!

I don't think it has been fixed.

If anyone on MacOSX can build pygame from cvs they can easily test
this out with the examples/cursors.py example.

Hopefully I'll get one of those new macbooks at some point.  Then I'll
be able to figure it out.  Until then we'll have to wait until some
mac addict feels like tinkering.

On 5/16/06, Kamilche <klachemin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rene Dudfield wrote:

> I will also look at any reported bugs, or patches that are sent in.
> As they are sent in.

Did that Mac OS cursor bug get fixed, the one I posted to the Pygame
mailing list a couple months ago? Let me know if you need me to resend
the code that recreates the error.

--Kamilche