[pygame] loading images and sounds

So, I have a helpers.py file that I imported into all of my files. It loads
sounds, images and music. However, when I load an image, I can't do anything
with it because pygame keeps saying that "tuple object has no
attribute 'blit'" and I can't do anything.

I noticed at the bottom of this helper file, it says "return image,
image.get_rect()" on it. What should I do with that then?

Here is the file that is causing the problem and the helpers.py file. this is
due on the 3RD OF MAY OH DANG IT GOT HERE FAST!!! :P

(I said I wouldn't be rushing to get it out at the end of the deadline and,
hey look, I'm rushing to get it out at the end of the deadline. Go figure.
<_< )

Help is appreciated! I need all the help I can get!