Re: [pygame] loading images and sounds

I think I ran into the problem before. What it is is that the load_image function does is return the image, and the image's rectangle. All you've got to do is delete the bit at the end of the function that says "return image, image.get_rect" and replace it with "return image".

Charles Joseph Christie II wrote:
So, I have a helpers.py file that I imported into all of my files. It loads sounds, images and music. However, when I load an image, I can't do anything with it because pygame keeps saying that "tuple object has no attribute 'blit'" and I can't do anything.

I noticed at the bottom of this helper file, it says "return image, image.get_rect()" on it. What should I do with that then?

Here is the file that is causing the problem and the helpers.py file. this is due on the 3RD OF MAY OH DANG IT GOT HERE FAST!!! :P

(I said I wouldn't be rushing to get it out at the end of the deadline and, hey look, I'm rushing to get it out at the end of the deadline. Go figure. <_< )

Help is appreciated! I need all the help I can get!