From: Elliott Slaughter [mailto: elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:56:24 -0700
Subject: Re: [pygame] Help making surfarray work

Sorry, the binary doesn't seem to be there:"The requested URL /~rene/stuff/Numeric-24.2.win32-py2.5.exe was not found on this server."Thanks again for your help.
On 5/9/07, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here's a numeric binary for windows python2.5.http://rene.f0o.com/~rene/stuff/Numeric-24.2.win32-py2.5.exeCheers,On 5/10/07, Elliott Slaughter <
elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> I have been having trouble getting the surfarray module to work. I am using> Python 2.5.1 and Pygame 1.7.1 (both installed from binaries) on Windows XP.
elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>-- "Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." -Frank HerbertElliott Slaughter