Re: [pygame] PyGame Surfarray still depends on Numeric

Hi,

There does appear to be lots of free documentation for Numpy.
http://www.scipy.org/Documentation

Enough for people to be able to use it - without having to buy the
ebook.  For those who want a full reference, there is the book.

I apologise for the misinformation.

Cheers,