[pygame] Need help testing Slingshot rc2

Hi,

Hopefully this new version of Slingshot will work on more platforms.
I've removed the surfarray dependency which caused problems on several
platforms.

I've also changed the behaviour of the force fields used on some levels.
Instead of exploding the torpedoes will bounce off. This gives level
building a new dimension.

Please, help me test Slingshot once more and tell me what you think.

Since the PyGame-site still has some problems I include a direct link to
the new version.

http://arainyday.se/projects/python/Slingshot/Slingshot_rc2.tar.gz

When the final release is finished there will be a Windows and Mac
release as well.

Best Regards
/John Eriksson