Re: [pygame] Need help testing Slingshot rc2

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 09:04:48PM +0200, John Eriksson wrote:
> Please, help me test Slingshot once more and tell me what you think.

There's a typo in Tutorial 2: "nuclear wast pods".  And another one in
3: "cant".  Tutorial 4 also misspels waste as "wast".

A pair of keys for controlling the torpedo speed would be nice -- not
all mice have wheels.

Marius Gedminas
--
IBM motto: "If you can't read our assembly language, you must be
borderline dyslexic, and we don't want you to mess with it anyway"