Re: [pygame] Slingshot 1.0

John Eriksson wrote:
Hi,

Finally the first real version is done! If you could help me test it I would
be very happy!

I've also included a Windows-installer version that could need some extra
testing.

The Windows installer worked for me.

If you have sound-problems, try modify the mixer settings in the
/data/config/game.ini file. If you have installed the windows version the
select Configuration from the Start->Programs->Slingshot menu.

Windows users got to start icons. One for window mode and one for
fullscreen. Others can modify the /data/config/game.ini file or start the
game with "python run_game.py -f"

Thanks for all your help!

I keep getting the following warning message:

*PendingDeprecationWarning*: Space Shuttle outdated technology. Please consider upgrading.

I wonder if a

from __future__ import project_constellation

will fix that?   :-)

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>