Re: [pygame] Slingshot 1.0

*lol*

I'm sorry, but your warning system must be malfunction! ;-)

If you look close enough you'll see that the shuttle is capable of
launching photon-torpedoes. And surly that can't be rated as outdated
technology.

Well...you might answer that Star Trek invented that sort of thing back
in the 60's...and...you would be right. But they didn't have the highly
advanced Aiming Assistance Technology that you get when hitting an
A-bonus!!!

Ha, got you there! ;-)

Best Regards
/John Eriksson