Re: win9x testers wanted. Re: [pygame] C file pointers and file loading

I am unsure what sort of bug report this would be. "Library built with MinGW causes R6034 error when loading msvcr90.dll installed by Python 2.6 installer"? I have to confirm this first. I admit the problems I had were with a test program that did not used Python. It may be that a DLL loaded by Python will use Python's manifest. I should check. And I am still waiting for a reply to a bug regarding MinGW and distutils.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
I think if you submit a bug report it might get a little more attention.