Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.8.0 for Windows doesn't actually work.

hey,

I've made a note about uninstalling pygame 1.7.1 first on the download page...

However I think we need to figure out how to get the windows installer
to check if pygame is installed already... and if so uninstall it.  Or
if we can't do that, make it display instructions to uninstall in the
installer (maybe by putting it in the README).

cheers,