Re: [pygame] nokia s60 branch merge...

Hello,
I found just a couple of errors in color.c and the makeref.py was not
updated with the feature to clear module docstrings. Those are not
really needed or usable on the phone and only take extra space. I
updated the how_to_build.txt also.

The fresh build from trunk is available at
http://pygame-symbian-s60.googlecode.com/files/pygame-S60_py25_SVN-2113_20090510_GCCE-UREL.sisx

I'd say the merge is now completed :)

--
Jussi Toivola