Re: [pygame] nokia s60 branch merge...

I had to make a few small fixes to get it compiling again with Python 3.1, but nothing major. I got some XP time so built an installer (separate post). It is hardly a release quality, but it is available for emergencies.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
hi,

I've committed some things... but still about 13 files to fix up. All the .c and .h files have been committed... but nothing is tested yet... compiles though (on ubuntu jaunty i386 python2.6).

there seems to be an issue with pygame.h and the ifdefs. I think it's to do with the intptr_t defs/undefs... but haven't looked into it much.

Will do the lib/ test/ and examples/ conflicts tomorrow.

cu!