Re: [pygame] nokia s60 branch merge...

I have committed the latest changes so Pygame now builds normally for Python 3.1. There may be a few error messages regarding compiling optional .py files, but they can be ignored. I will get to them later.

Good luck,

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
cool.  I'll try and do a portable python3 windows build on saturday.

Up to about 40 files left with conflicts in them... it's all been easy so far... just time consuming.

cu,