Re: [pygame] nokia s60 branch merge...

hi,

I made a diff like this:
...../trunk/ $ svn diff -r1761:2075 svn://seul.org/svn/pygame/branches/symbian_s60/ > ../../symbian_s60_patch.diff

where 1761 was the revision the symbian branch was copied... and 2075 is the current revision on trunk

I'm using this command to merge the changes into the trunk.
...../trunk/ $ svn merge -r1761:2075 svn://seul.org/svn/pygame/branches/symbian_s60/

I'm working through the merge conflicts slowly, hopefully more free time on the weekend... expect a day or two... or three :)

cu,