Re: [pygame] Display set_mode FULLSCREEN hang

It seems that the pygame initialization has to be before the VideoCapture initialization. If the VideoCapture camera is created first, the pygame.display.set_mode((0,0), pgame.FULLSCREEN) will hang.

By the way, how can I specify the refresh rate of the display? For me, pygame selects a 70Hz refresh frequency, but I prefers 60Hz.

Thanks,

Adam

René Dudfield wrote:
ah ok.

It would be good to know the failing order... so other people can work around it... or maybe we can fix it.

cu,