BUG, different exception raised for missing font. Re: [pygame] pygame 1.9 in 3-4 weeks

thanks... I'll look into this.

I guess it should use the same exception as before.

cheers,

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Bo Jangeborg <bo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a font loading routines that automatically looks
in different directory's for the font to load.
If the font isn't present in the current build I now
get a RuntimeError, whereas I before got an IOError.
If this is by design you may want to add that to
"what's new".

try:
  font_object = pygame.font.Font(fullname, self.size)
  done = True
except IOError:
  continue
except RuntimeError:
  continue

Bo)

Btw, thanks to all that keeps working on pygame.