Re: [pygame] file mods and svn props for executables

hi,

for ease of use, they probably should be marked executable... but if Marcus reckons there's issues with that, maybe we shouldn't bother.

Marcus, is it because freebsd uses cvs?  I'm pretty sure cvs has weird problems with executable bits...  however all the modern tools work ok.

the '#!/usr/bin/env python' part should definitely stay there.

Hopefully people will be able to run the examples like...

$ python -m pygame.examples.chimp

or
>>> import pygame.examples.chimp
>>> pygame.examples.chimp.main()

And to see where they are:
>>> pygame.examples.chimp.__file__
'/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pygame/examples/chimp.pyc'

cu.