[pygame] Pygame Reloaded installation problem

After dabbling in basic Python (version 3.0.1) a bit, I tried installing Pygame Reloaded.  I grabbed it from the SVN, opened a DOS window, went to the Pygame directory and entered "python setup.py install" as instructed.

However, it doesn't seem to have worked as nothing has been added to my Python directory.  I changed the name of the directory from "C:\Python30" to "C:\Python" and back again to test whether the installation process was finding the right place, and it appears so as it worked when the original directory name was used and crashed when the name was changed.

So...  Am I doing something wrong?  This is my first time trying to install a new module in Python, so if there's a step I'm missing please let me know.

And while we're on the topic: Marcus, a few weeks ago you said that you were working on an alpha release of pgreloaded.  Will that come in binary installer form (for easier installation), and if so do you have any idea how much longer before it's available?

Thanks.