Re: [pygame] Spaces And Tabs Pointlessly Time-Wasting Religious Schism

surely 8 half spaces is better than 4 spaces.

cu,

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 2:26 AM, Michael George <mdgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bill Coderre wrote:
Is there some unix magic cookie format to explicate this exchange rate? If so, then the battle is mostly won, and we "merely" have to convince the myriad text editors to publish, honor, and obey the cookies, silently sorting out the indentations and replacing whichever with whatever.
Sure!  We should just use vim modelines: vim: ts=4 sw=4 et

That will surely avoid any pointless time-wasting religious fervor.

--Mike