Re: [pygame] pygame.midi using portmidi?

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 4:22 AM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I see the entire midi_test.py module is tagged "interactive". Unit tests can be marked interactive on the TestCase and test_* method level as well. See font_test.py for class level tags. To mark a method add "|tags: interactive|" to its doc string.

Lenard

hi,

cool, I'll do that for some of the midi tests.

I just did it temporarily.   The buildbot was about 100 revisions behind since the last successful build/test, so I thought I'd disable the failing tests for a bit, so more recent binaries could be generated.

cheers,