Re: [pygame] pygame.midi using portmidi?

René Dudfield wrote:

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 4:22 AM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:len-l@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I see the entire midi_test.py module is tagged "interactive". Unit
    tests can be marked interactive on the TestCase and test_* method
    level as well. See font_test.py for class level tags. To mark a
    method add "|tags: interactive|" to its doc string.

    Lenard

hi,

cool, I'll do that for some of the midi tests.

I just did it temporarily. The buildbot was about 100 revisions behind since the last successful build/test, so I thought I'd disable the failing tests for a bit, so more recent binaries could be generated.

cheers,

This is amazing. Everything is up to rev 2263. How many unit tests were disabled to get all the builds to pass?

Lenard