Re: [pygame] Layout module for Pygame surfaces

Why does it need to be XML? Write it out as python dict's and eval the
file. 2 lines of code.

And use an existing library and write an editor for it. Thats really
the thrust of what you are trying to do. Support the code that is out
there instead of rewriting it.

Mark