Re: [pygame] Layout module for Pygame surfaces

I agree. Never understood why people love xml so much. I've always had
my cfg files be python files that I import. Works awesomely.
and if you ever want to programmatically generate your data you can
always include that code in the cfg file. Super easy and flexible.
Only downside that i can see is non-python interaction. But you can
always write code to dump to/from xml if you really need that.

--
Sent from my mobile device