[pygame] Testing Sphinx generated documents

Hi everyone,

I have replaced the docs in pygame trunk with Sphinx generated versions. Don't panic! They are still generated from Pygame .doc files and can be restored by running makeref.py and committing. But to get proper feedback the proposed replacement html must be available for viewing.

The new docs include a comprehensive index and a search page. They also host spiffy link tooltips to replace explicit tags (e.g. "- initialize the ..." in the following link: pygame.mixer.init - initialize the mixer module). I have tried these docs in Firefox 4, Opera 11 and Epiphany. I haven't tried the tooltip css extension in IE yet. So if you install Pygame from head then please check the docs out.

Lenard Lindstrom