Re: [pygame] Using Pygame logo for book cover

Hi,

On 27/05/11 10:52 AM, Devon Scott-Tunkin wrote:
If it's of any use to you, feel free to use the alternate logo attached, although none of these are of a great size for print (I should've just made a vector version). I altered the old one for the proposed pygame website redesign a few years ago. Also the font is available here: http://www.dafont.com/casual.font
Devon

I like. Now that we have switched to reStructuredText, the Pygame documents are theme-able. So maybe the logo can be used with a different color scheme.

Lenard Lindstrom