Re: [pygame] Using Pygame logo for book cover

If it's of any use to you, feel free to use the alternate logo attached, although none of these are of a great size for print (I should've just made a vector version). I altered the old one for the proposed pygame website redesign a few years ago. Also the font is available here: http://www.dafont.com/casual.font

Devon