[pygame] pygame.org wiki spam

Hello,

I've been fighting the great fight against spam on the pygame.org wiki, but there's at least 2 accounts that seem to be doing automated changes: spainadmon and Ronald Derren. The Derren account is being particularly nasty these past few days.

I've gone from direct editing to reverts, but it's hard to keep up. I could whip up an automated removal tool of my own but that wouldn't really fix the problem, and it just seems ungentlemanly to do the same as the attackers (even though I have better intentions).

Can prevention tools be added to the site? Captcha's, IP blocks, anything? I hate to see the site just plowed under by the BadGuys.

I feel for the webmaster(s), this isn't meant as a knock. The attackers always have the advantage and I know it never ends.

Regards,

Winter

(W. Fielder on the pygame wiki recent changes)