Re: [pygame] pygame.org wiki spam

On Fri, 11 May 2012, Winter wrote:

Hello,

I've been fighting the great fight against spam on the pygame.org wiki, but there's at least 2 accounts that seem to be doing automated changes: spainadmon and Ronald Derren. The Derren account is being particularly nasty these past few days.

The accounts need to be deleted and an account approval system needs to be set up. That's how we stopped that crap on a development wiki for X-Plane.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007

Buying desktop hardware and installing a server OS doesn't make a
server-class system any more than sitting in a puddle makes you a duck.
[Cipher in a.s.r]