Re: FW: [pygame] In-dev dungeon game for Android

Ok great, thanks for the lead. It is sometimes a challenge to find
talent that is both quality and reliable so I'll take any and all
leads.

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.