[pygame] news page

What's the process for updating the news page? Who's got permissions
... Rene, I assume?

And what's the interesting news we might want to put up? Like the site
transition, P4Android development, the pygamezine, other stuffs. A
blog maybe, if we have enough activity for that?

As the new site comes along, I'd love to see the front page get some
more recent news.

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.