Re: [pygame] Using bitbucket to host latest Pygame docs in the repository

Okay, the link is alive.

Lenard

On 13-05-29 12:17 PM, Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
Good. I will now try to create a bitbucket document site in pygame (http://pygame.bitbucket.org/docs/pygame) and see if the docs display properly. As for updating, a bitbucket web site maintained as any other , so updates are simply HG pushes.

Lenard