Re: [pygame] Distributing a Pygame game on Linux

Seems to be working here, though I'm also using Ubuntu, so that's not such a challenge.

Best wishes,
Thomas

On 13 May 2013 23:49, Kevin Locoh <rayman3640@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the tip, I've looked into the doc and made a few searchs, and in the end I've managed to include all dependencies using the "bin_path_includes" property (I set the value to "/usr/lib"). "include_files" seems to be rather dedicated to data files (e.g mostly the images, sounds and fonts used in the game). Anybody would mind trying my Linux build (a Post Compo release of my Ludum Dare entry)? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8347940/A%20Scholar%20In%20The%20Woods%20-%20Post%20Compo%20-%20Linux.tar.gz

Thanks again in anycase, it was really helpful!