[pygame] Fill out those comment cards

ok, i'm pretty tired, but i want to mail this out tonight.
hopefully it is coherent. :]

it currently sounds like people are pretty happy with pygame.
i've spent a lot of time on most of the interface, trying to
figure out how each part would actually be used. then making
it work well in those types of situations.

from where i'm at now, it feels like a job well done. but
i doubt that everything is perfect. I know several of you
are busy porting/writing stuff over to the new library. I'm
really interested in hearing how this is going for you.
For the next several months, now is the time to send in
input and we can hammer on the way pygame works.

if you're finding parts of the library that are clumsy,
let's look at your code and figure out how pygame can be
made to best suit needed tasks. what i'm really looking
for here are "warts". also if things felt easier with
straight SDL C code (or python pysdl code) i really want
to know about that.

anyways, what i'm trying to say is that i'm very open
minded about massaging pygame. my main goal is that ends
up the absolute "friendliest" way to write games and whatnot
with it. different people will have different requirements
of "friendly", but for me, the main characteristics are
things like consistency, and non-busy-work-like, etc.

whew. i better get off to sleep now. but i did want to make
this clear for everyone. there's no stupid requests/suggestions.

hopefully we can get the win32 binary up for the weekend, it
sure sucks to be stuck getting the dependencies compiled and
not be able to get to the 'real' stuff.