[pygame] pygame-0.2, Released

ShredWheat writes:

 > stayed up late tonight for more testing under linux and windows.
 > and here is the 0.2 release. for the most part things are the
 > same, here is a breakdown
 >
 > mixer and music modules now work.
 > the aliens example has sounds and music
 > documentation cleaned up
 > small cleanups and repairs

Very nice. One small problem: when you put together the tar.gz file,
you didn't strip the carriage returns from the text files. As a
result, I got zillions of syntax errors when trying to build from the
macro preprocessor. In addition,

#! /usr/bin/env python<carriage return>

doesn't work. I stripped all the carriage returns off from everything,
and it built fine. Sound works great. Since RPMs should be built from
pristine sources, and I don't want to create a patch with a diff for
each source code line, I'm going to hold off on packaging this
release. Could you process the unix release and put together another
tarball?

Thanks
David Clark

Someday, this place is gonna burn,
Someday, their heads are gonna turn.
There ain't nothing here at all,
Another month, a year, that's all.
So you can tell them I'm coming...

And Hell's coming with me.            --MGB, Suburbia