Re: [pygame] pygame-0.2, Released

> doesn't work. I stripped all the carriage returns off from everything,
> and it built fine. Sound works great. Since RPMs should be built from
> pristine sources, and I don't want to create a patch with a diff for
> each source code line, I'm going to hold off on packaging this
> release. Could you process the unix release and put together another
> tarball?

blargh! i thought i had this all figured out. another option
for you unix users is to grab the .ZIP file, and autoconvert
linefeeds on textfiles with the "-a" option.

i know the windows-side works fine with the unix-style linefeeds.
i thought i had it that way, "something" must have autoconverted
it for me (winzip?)

the only problem with the dos-style endlines on unix is using
the baclslash at the end of a line. this is used quite a bit
for #define macros in the header, so problems will stink up.

again, the best bet at this time is to grab the .ZIP file
and unzip with the -a flag. this will solve all your problems

this should be the last release with this sort of problem.