[pygame] Re: set_clip

Ran into some other weird problems with set_clip(). It seems that setting
the clip region to something works ok, the gfx is blitted ok and get
clipped at the proper places.

However, how am I supposed to turn off clipping so that the entire surface
is used again? According to the docs: "If no rectangle is passed, the
clipping region is set to the entire Surface area.".

Should the passed rect be empty, or should no parameters be given? I
tried:

    foo.set_clip ( () )
gives:
    ValueError: invalid rectstyle object

    foo.set_clip ()
gives:
    Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

I could probably pass in the size of the entire surface, but that's not
how it was supposed to work?