Re: [pygame] Fast Scrolling

Pete Shinners wrote:
> be much quicker with just python code. I've been thinking about
> a C function in pygame to blit a "row" of images. But I'm not
> certain that would make a noticeable difference?

If you were to eventually do it, I would be using it right away.
Actually I imagine that some "tiled map API" should be devised to enable easily
all those typical games made of tiles.

I will try to make a soccer game engine using my python tiled map but
I imagine that will 30 sprites on the screen, it might get slow...
keeping some cycles by using a full C++ tiled map engine sounds good to
me...

cheers,

Guillaume