[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[pygame] GL_MULTISAMPLEBUFFERS ????
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [pygame] GL_MULTISAMPLEBUFFERS ????
- From: Stuart <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:44:41 +1300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 00:48:44 -0500
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: KMail/1.5
After having just spent a day battling (and sometimes winning) against
pygame/opengl/pyopengl and a custom opengl extension I'm working on I hit the
problem that the documented GL_MULTISAMPLEBUFFERS option to gl_set_attribute
does not seem to exist - this is pygame on windows, version 1.5.6.
Am I just an idiot or is there something missing here?
Also, using the don't-try-this OPENGLBLIT option seems to be less than usefull
- no actual draws - any ideas here? I need to make major changes to remove my
blits, and performance is NOT an issue here (1FPS is fine believe it or not!)
I'm about to download 1.6 to check - maybe I'm just lagging behind a bit too
However, I must report that now I have python2.3, pygame, wxpython and
pyopengl more or less playing the same game, with threads even, without
throwing too many toys out of the cot - but it's no easy job!