[pygame] pygame.mixer?

Hi,

Although other parts of pygame seem to work, I can't seem to access pygame.mixer on the Mac. I would think this means this component of SDL isn't installed, but in PackageManager, sdl_pygame_deps-1.2.5-binary shows as "yes" (installed). Also, I see there is a \Library\Frameworks\SDL_mixer.framework on my hard-disk.

Below is a sample run from MacPython IDE. When I cd to /usr/local/ I only see a "bin" directory, not a "lib" directory. Anyone know why this would be or what I can do to fix it?

Thanks,
Jeff

Python 2.3 (#2, Jul 30 2003, 11:45:28)
[GCC 3.1 20020420 (prerelease)]
MacPython IDE 1.0.1
 import pygame
 import pygame.mixer
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<input>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: Failure linking new module: /usr/local/lib/libvorbisfile.3.dylib: dyld: /Applications/MacPython-2.3/PythonIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/PythonIDE can't open library: /usr/local/lib/libvorbisfile.3.dylib (No such file or directory, errno = 2)