Re: [pygame] pygame.mixer?

On Nov 25, 2003, at 6:15 PM, Jeff Mallett wrote:

Although other parts of pygame seem to work, I can't seem to access pygame.mixer on the Mac. I would think this means this component of SDL isn't installed, but in PackageManager, sdl_pygame_deps-1.2.5-binary shows as "yes" (installed). Also, I see there is a \Library\Frameworks\SDL_mixer.framework on my hard-disk.
When did you install that? I could've sworn I fixed that before I stopped supporting 10.2.

Anyhow, if it's still broken, then you need to either upgrade to 10.3 and install from my 10.3 repository, compile/install libvorbis yourself (http://vorbis.com), or find a SDL_mixer (http://libsdl.org/) that's not dynamically linked to a version of ogg vorbis.

-bob