Re: [pygame] Not getting mouse up event

Austin Haas wrote:
The keyboard events will come through fine, but the MOUSEBUTTONUP will not be picked up until I move the mouse, or press another button. The instant I move the mouse, it fires, even if I had released it moments ago. It only seems to lock up if I hold the button down for ~8+ seconds.

There is an example program that comes with pygame called "eventlist". This opens a window and simply logs all pygame events as they show up. Try doing the same operations and see how the mouse messages show up.

If it seems ok in the example then I suspect your multiple event.get calls. In any event, after getting all your event sorted you should call pygame.event.clear() to get rid of other things that may be building up on the queue.

(Also, the cursor page in the online documentation is NOT FOUND.)

check.