Re: [pygame] Robo Hunt

That submarine game is fun! My little sister was on the computer
roleplaying and I said "Hey, you should check this game out" and at
first she didn't want to but after seeing me tear the first hole in
the hull of that submarine she was hooked and played it for twenty
minutes. It's really fascinating! Bubbles do seem to get trapped along
ceilings where they shouldn't... It left my sister deleting tons of
tiny walls to get rid of them all. I showed her how you could edit the
image of the submarine. You have it scaling the image up by a factor,
instead could you have it scale it up to a size? That way if you
already had a large image it wouldn't scale it rediculously huge.