Re: [pygame] getting setup to use PyOpenGL for 2D

On Monday 28 November 2005 20:42, Simon Wittber fired a shotgun at the
keyboard and the following appeared:
> On 11/29/05, D. Gyimesi <dgyimesi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thank you for that. Anyway, if I don't use your stuff directly, I'll
> > borrow ideas from it. Of course only when you agree with that :)
>
> Go ahead, borrow as much as you like. Most of the OpenGL setup code is
> in display.py, and image.py and texture.py are fairly generic. They
> use PIL rather than pygame.image, which is probably the first thing
> most people want to change.

	Speaking of which....anyone got a barebones sample of how to get an
OpenGL-ready object from an image file using pygame.image? I'm using PIL
right now but only because the only examples I could find used it.

	-Matt Bailey